stubborn works

Oscar and I went to the Crafty Wonderland show extravaganza today.  So much craft talent there.  I kind of whizzed through the place because I had someone in mind but wasn't seeing anything that I thought really suited her.  In my haste, I did see that your friend from Texture was there, but I failed to stop because I don't think Oscar was up for a reunion chat and I wasn't sure she'd remember me anyhow.  I did stop briefly at 3 stands.  One I bought a fun robot coverplate for Oscar's room.  Another I pondered over an adorable penguin family.  It was too cute.  Maybe next Christmas for etta ;).  The other one was this jewelry place that caught my eye immediately with an adorable little house pendant (not found on her site).  I wish I had 100-something dollars to burn in my pocket, but I didn't.  Here's a peek.  But of course she is an ex-architect.

2 comments:

cara | 12/13/2010 10:15 AM

love! also love the term ex-architect. i have a feeling there are a lot of those around. her work reminds me of konzuk [which i also love].

and did you see the ornaments! the squirrel is so fun.

Unknown | 12/13/2010 12:33 PM

it has a certain ring to it.

love the ornaments - she had some in the booth where i parked oscar in front of.. he loved the bunny.

very similar to konzuk - i thought the inlays were also concrete when i saw them but it's resin.

Post a Comment