bats

I'm making a bat garland for Renee. She loves bats and Halloween and her birthay is next weekend so she is getting a bat garland. This is the third little guy that I sewed up and the first one that came out decent. I think I made my pattern a little too detailed. I finally figured out that with super tiny stiches and a 1/8" seam allowance it works...kind of. I still need to press this guy and sew a dozen or so more of his buddies. The fabrics are all different sizes of black and white polka-dots.




















Note to self :: Before tracing and cutting out 16 sets of bats...try sewing one first to make sure it works.

1 comments:

Unknown | 10/08/2010 8:39 PM

love yur bats! i am sure she will br thrilled.. i especially like your choice of fabric! i think this is going to hamper your etta costume development, however.

Post a Comment